As you know I love special and smart products.
Evernote at first was not very liked by me… because I LOVED onenote. onenote is a very smart program and you can do soooo much with it… but Evernote has gone above and beyond (most) of what I love about onenote.
So lets mentions some of the things:
Multi platfom – no matter what device you use or OS – it works on it, lost your device, it is online too!
This is insane to be able to have your entire life at your fingertips no matter what.
I wish I had this when I was in university I would still have all my notes!
Evernote gives you the ability to sync and comment on content across all devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Get inspired and brainstorm creative ideas with your team by working collaboratively in the same documents
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Access and highlight searchable documents
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
• Discuss and annotate notes and drafts
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use camera capture to easily scan and comment on pieces of paper, including printed documents, business cards, handwriting and sketches
• Attach Microsoft Office docs, PDFs and photos
• Organize your receipts, bills and invoices
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote - THE SOFTWARE
If I have to choose software to use there are 2 that always make the list. They are the first I install and the ones I need the most.
Evernote is definitively one of them.
All my life is in it!
I save websites, information, ebooks, projects, courses, notes, everything you can think of and imagine.